Join the Sn-ap team
We're looking for people who believe that intercity transport could be so much better and who want to roll their sleeves up and make it so.
Sn-ap is transforming how we travel from city to city.
Sn-ap is a travel tech start up.
We are changing the face of intercity transport through on-demand coach travel.
Backed with a superb mix of institutional and private investors (led by Kindred Capital), we're building a team of curious and capable transport and technology obsessed folk based in our Walthamstow head office and across the UK.
We are hiring
Customer Service Help Team
Full Stack Developer
Didn't find the role you wanted?
If you like to handwave that you'd like to work with us, feel free to submit your CV and don't forget the cover letter ;)Submit your CV
What we offer
and share options
A budget, and time,
Free travel on
Location on a cobbled mews
… and also
in the fridge
Party blowers to
- The Forecast Team pack their computers with data to project demand for journeys which they pass to the Tech Tech who develop the platform…
- The Tech Team craft new features into the website and battle-harden the servers when the Marketing Team send out promotions…
- The Marketing Team enlighten the world about Sn-ap both digitally and in person. They make sure the Help Team has plenty of customers to talk to…
- The Help Team (who we call TripControllers) aid our customers and drivers to ensure trips run smoothly with our Operations Team on the ground…
- The Operations Team liaise with our independent coach suppliers ensuring happy customers for our Finance Team to process payments from…
- The Finance Team check incomings and outgoings are shipshape and Bristol fashion. Errorless information is provided to the Executive Team…
- The Executive Team determine our strategic direction and have in-depth debates about our next cities while sitting on a range of coloured chairs…
Why YOU should work at Sn-ap
Sn-ap is a start up business. It is fascinating to be part of a business taking shape, to witness the growth and change. Working here means originating ideas and grappling with unique problems; the way we do things is constantly evolving; it is involving and exhilarating.
We are building a company of engaged and empowered people who love the tech / transport crossover. Our teams across the business are interdependent; drivers, suppliers, trip controllers, forecasters, developers working together to get the best results for our customers.
This is your chance to carve out a niche in a company where we encourage people to voice, and pursue, their ideas.